5/20/2010

PANEL Magazine layout: Final

This was my class project for Publication Design. I did the layouts and covers in InDesign CS4, the logo in Illustrator CS4, and edited the cover images and some of the cartoon guys in Photoshop CS4. So you can see, you can consider Publication Design my college's gift to Adobe software.

My original concept for this project was a magazine focused on cartooning and comic books, targeted at young cartoonists such as myself. My professor encouraged me to broaden my audience by also discussing pop culture news, like the latest comic book movies and toys.

I did NOT create any of the content, including photos, drawings, and the article itself. The authors of their respective work reserve their rights to it. Also note that this is not a commercial publication, but a project for class.















No comments: