3/24/2008

Recent Stuff From DeviantArt


Open Mike night at a local coffeeshop. This was drawn on the back of a flyer while being bored by the musicians. About 3 or 4 acts came and went, including a fire breather. I was obsessed with getting the old crazy guy right, so I ignored the firebreather and didn't draw anyone.


This is Pikadeth. He's a user on GameFAQs & created "Pikadeth's Playhouse", a series of topics which have lasted 6 years now. His mom is really proud.



This is probably my first attempt at a landscape in years. I screwed up the top of the column but I like the grass and tree whorls. I'm like an autistic except I think machines are boring and ORGANISMS are neato.

Hee hee, organisms.


This guy is basically a penis joke. His name is "Droopy Loupe" and he hates furry fans. I mean, who doesn't?



A drunk duck. Soon after I drew this, I discovered there was a webcomic hosting site called Drunk Duck. Bastards.

No comments: